Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Delay

Sorry for the delay, folks. I messed up with Glengarry Glen Ross and somehow didn't have it on my Netflix queue. It will get here tomorrow. In the meantime, I've already watched and wrote about Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Crow and The Deer Hunter. Tonight, since I'm out of Netflix DVDs, I'll be watching the next that I can get my hands on, which is 12 Monkeys. I'll post my pre-written ones over time so as to avoid clogging your "Blogs I'm Following" page.

Also, I've decided that I'm going to try to work out my own order of favorites among these. It's not a perfect plan, but for now I'll post my top 10 of each 50 films I watch. If I deem it necessary to include more than 10 (for example, if there are 5 movies that didn't make the cut but would definitely replace some from previous "top 10s"), I'll do it.

Later, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment